Incorporated in 1985, Coherent Technologies, Inc. (CTI), is a technology company specializing in the design and configuration of control and enterprise-wide information systems for industrial facilities.
CTI offers a complete range of services including project scope development and justification, engineering, project and installation management, start-up commissioning and system documentation.
Areas of Expertise
- DCS Configuration, Installation and Start–Up
- Conversion of obsolete systems to new technology
- HMI/PLC System Configuration
- Batch and Blending System Design
- PLC Programming
- Historian data collection
- Control System Documentation and Management
- Safety System Design and Commissioning
- Industrial Network Design and Implementation
- Advanced Control Technologies (N-Dimensional Geometry, Fuzzy Logic, etc.)
- Tank Farm Automation
- Project Management and Cost Control
- Custom Training Courses
System Integration Specialties
- Inductive Automation — Ignition Gold certification
- Bedrock Automation - Certified Solution Provider
- DCS and SCADA — Bedrock OSA / Rockwell ControlLogix / ProcessPak, Honeywell (Experion / PlantScape / TPS / TDC 3000 / GUS / TDC 2000)
- Information Systems — OSI PI
- HMI — FT View ME / SE, IA Ignition
- PLC — Bedrock, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Modicon, GE, Square–D, PLC Direct, Honeywell Logic Manager, and Triconex
- Batch Systems — FactoryTalk Batch, TotalPlant Batch, Open Batch
- Network Platforms and Technologies — Windows 2000 - 8.1, Windows Server 2003 - 2008, LAN/WAN, SonicWall & WatchGuard firewalls, N-Tron / Cisco / etc. routers and switches
- Database Technologies — Microsoft SQL Server 2000 - 2012, MySQL
Why Coherent Technologies, Inc. ?
Integrity, creativity, and competence. Extensive repeat business and continued customer referrals provide the majority of our work, and are the foundation upon which we operate.